24 February 2011

I lied.

I said I'd have a tutorial for you today and I lied.  Well, I half lied... I did make something cute, but I didn't feel like typing out a tutorial.  Perhaps tomorrow?  

Here's what I DID feel like doing today. ;)





You can't blame me, right?!






My little girl woke up with a mysterious fever this morning.  And then by noon she was perky again!  And the rain was just about to give way to sunshine...

I acted on impulse and did a quick 15 minute shoot with my adorable little girl.

Which picture is your favorite?  I can't decide!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are all so cute but I especially like #'s 1 & 3. :-D

chris said...

Hmmm, I can't pick either. She is adorable.

Suzie said...

They're all good, but I love #3 and #6!

Stacey said...

So cute! You have an eye for photography, not many people really do. Also, Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog!
I love your kitchen and the new table by the way. I want to stare at it all day too.

alex said...

its so cute...

Edina MN Realty
Minnesota Real Estate
Local Internet Marketing
Gift Baskets
baby gift baskets
Christmas Gift Baskets

Sharon said...

#3 Adorable!

Emily Love said...

Your photography is beautiful!!

I just love your blog and have awarded you the "Stylish Blogger Award"! I hope you will accept!

http://madewithemilylove.blogspot.com/2011/02/oooh-you-think-im-stylish.html

Cath said...

The Black and white photo, 2nd to last. B&W of people are a favorite of mine.

Your photography captures emotion beautifully.

Philip Verghese 'Ariel' said...

Well captured pictures. So happy to be here, will visit again. Keep posting those lovely and eye capturing pics.
Best
Philip