21 March 2007

Woman to Woman


Tuesday, March 27 will be our second installment of Woman to Woman. Last week was a huge success. I was so excited to see so many new faces, a lot of familiar ones as well. Hopefully you'll all want to join us again, but you are welcome to come and go as you please. That is why we have posted a rough schedule of topics here.

Tomorrow's topic will be "Is it really a family night out?" in which you may share your views regarding children under age 5 attending formal events (such as funerals, concerts, weddings, even church services). We hope that those of you who have "tried and true" tips and tricks up your sleeve will share those as well.

Here is your choice of button, each linking back to the guidelines for Woman to Woman. Feel free to email either Morning Glory or I should you have any questions.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

utmommy said...

I'm excited to join next week! Sounds like a great topic.

An Ordinary Mom said...

I must admit this is a hard one for me since I have never been to a funeral. I will have to put my thinking cap on ...

Lei said...

You can talk about any formal event mentioned! ;)

Hootin Anni said...

Okay....I've just left Morning Glory's blog, found the buttons on her sidebar archives...
But my question still remains: Where/which blog page to we find the subjects? Is there a separate special blog set up with the subjects for each time?

Lei said...

The subjects are actually linked in this post that you've just commented on... in my first paragraph, where it says "a rough schedule of topics here". Click on "here" (in purple) and it will take you back to the post with the schedule.