10 May 2011

Things I don't have time to do...

There is nothing more torturous than coming across a great idea and not having time to execute it.  I've got a lot of pent up creative energy right now; ideas swirling around in my head.  Some of that energy has been released in my photography (which has became a full time job lately).  And some of it has been getting catalogued in my not-so-reliable memory.  So I thought I'd start a new series called "Things I don't have time to do".  It's not going to be on any certain day of the week, or even every week... just when I feel like remembering something for later.  And hey, maybe some of you will get to execute on my behalf! ;)

I spotted these awesome napkins in the recent Pier 1 catalog.  How fun and EASY would it be to make your own knock-offs?  You could mix and match fabric and ric rac.  Some with patterns (chevron would be cute!), some plain.  I just love them!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw your Austin post on CRAFT. I really liked the ideas you had, and was even glad I had already done a few! My mom and I have made a tradition of going to Austin each summer since it's about 45 minutes from my university! More recently, I went with my boyfriend's mom to Round Top! We only went for a day, but could easily spend weeks looking at everything! You HAVE to go! It's such an experience! :)

Thanks for sharing your ideas!

chris said...

Thanks for sharing the napkin idea...they are sweet.

chris said...

Thanks for sharing the napkin idea...they are sweet.

Lara Neves said...

I'm hoping to catch up on a ton of projects this summer. But I'm overwhelmed just thinking about it...