02 September 2009

Um, hello cute!

I've been playing around with the free "try me" version of this font all day. Well, not ALL day. What mom has all day? Anyway, I just stumbled upon it by accident looking for some musical clip art. The site has been down (except for the "try me" feature) but now it is up and, hello! Several of the sets are on sale for only a buck.

Of course I've already saved each letter of the alphabet as well as numbers for free, but a buck is nothing (warning: you may want to buy more than one font though, which adds up and be sure and check out the printable stuff too - cupcake invitations for only a buck!).

Oh the possibilities for this darling font! I'm thinking buttons, banners, stationary... all things girly!

http://www.letteringdelights.com/alphabet:vintage_rose-8618.html

Enjoy!!!

No comments: