05 September 2009

Font Project

Remember that font I told you about the other day? Well look what I did with it! I printed out the 3 and the parentheses, cut them out, mounted them on a full sheet of scrapbooking paper, and then mounted that on mat board in an 11x14 frame. I'd love to dust off my etsy shop and sell these; how cute for a birthday gift! And you can just change out the age as your child gets older!

(Initials would be cute, too.)

Photobucket

And whilst we are in Sasha's room, look what I came up with for the tissue paper flowers we made for her birthday party.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

VERY cute!

Lee said...

Totally cute. Maybe some of this fabulous creativity of yours will rub off on me. :)

Yvonne said...

You are so incredibly creative.