03 June 2006

and another meme

Handiemom tagged me to do this meme! I may have done it once already, but I can't remember. I think I was also tagged to do another meme last week and can't remember that for sure, either! Lol!

7 things I want to do before I die:
take a trip to Italy and see where my ancestors were from
be a rescue volunteer for beached whales
take my children on a volunteer mission
record my own album
refurbish an old Victorian home
live in a city loft
cruise from Hawaii to Alaska

7 things I cannot do:
daredevil type activities
whistle
watch my children suffer
be idle
give up sugar
make divinity :(
hip hop dance, lol

7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
his eyes
his curls
his sensitivity
his integrity
his perservearance
his ambition
his brilliance

7 things I say often:
What's up, buttercup?
I love you to the moon and back!
okey dokey, pokey
Hey!
I need kisses and hugs.
one, two, THREE!
Hi sweetpea!

7 "authors" I Love (changed from books - see why below):
Anna Quindlen
Sophie Kinsella
Neil A. Maxwell
Henry B. Eyring
Beverly Cleary
Sandra Boynton
Eric Carle

7 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
I hate to disappoint - but I really do not rewatch or reread things very often. While I may have favorites - I've only seen or read most of them once. I am always wanting something new and different!

7 People I'd like to hear Se7ens From:
ubercyl
char
lackrik
andrea
melissa (if she'd like)
deanna
zoe

7 comments:

Nettie said...

You say the cutest things. "What's up, buttercup?" That's darling!

sheri said...

I knew I liked you! I say "What's up, buttercup" multiple times/day, too! Also "sweetpea".

beckylou said...

You "sorta" tagged me. I'm not lackrik. ;)

MELISSA said...

here you go:)

7 things I want to do before I die:
(actually have a running list of this in my journal, but i will pick only seven:)
tour europe
start my own clothing line
visit all 50 states
visit many different temples
be PTA president
learn to play guitar
be a motivational speaker

7 things I cannot do:
sew (not yet anyway:)
watch scary movies
cut things straight
math
hide my true feelings
see children suffer
style my own hair


7 things that attracted me to my spouse:
his sweet smile
his muscles:)
his determination
his hardwork
his love for his mom
his testimony
his dedciation to me


7 things I say often:
oh my gosh
hey
stop it
whatever
whats up
are you read to be born...little 'lina(most recently since i am ready for angelina to be born:)
i love you


7 "authors" I Love I( dont read much anymore-but i like books by:)
Sophia Kinsella
Jane Green


7 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
annie
center stage
grease
austin powers(i know but its so funny!)
zoolander
never been kissed
the wedding singer

Lei said...

lol becky! well, go ahead and play!

Erickson Family said...

Great job! I love your sayings. I wish I were that creative.

Here's to not giving up sugar! I really think it should be one of the food groups.

And I love Neal A Maxwell too. He is one of my favorites. I miss not hearing his talks in conference.

Thanks for playing!

Zoe said...

Oh, I am excited. I will definately reply to this . . . since I actually have time! :) Lei, I am soooo much like you. I HATE watching movies over and over again. Because of this, we don't really have a great video collection. I always want something new too!