11 June 2009

Father's Day Ideas

I snatched these up via Tip Junkie, one of my favorite new blogs. She featured a couple of my birthday party ideas last week and now her blog is my blog's bff. ;) Anyway this is my take on some of her tips.

The jury is still out on this first project. It may get another makeover. I poised each of the kids with a letter in the word Dad and took their picture. Mod podged the pictures onto a wooden board with some designs cut from scrapbook paper and a few embellishments.



This cute little jar is filled with ideas of things to do with Grandpop while we are visiting him over the next couple weeks. Each handwritten note has suggestions like "read a book" and "teach me tai chi" on it... 2 things Grandpop loves best and will enjoying doing even more with his doting grandchildren.




Another really fun idea that my friend itybty frog shared with me is to shine Daddy's Sunday shoes and fill them up with treats for Sunday morning. Love it!

And now, if you'll excuse me for a few weeks, I am headed out to UT to run a relay race in the mountains with 28 other crazy women. :)

See you soon!

4 comments:

Swimmingmom said...

Those are so cute! Love them. I especially like the Grand Pop one. I'll have to file these in my head for future use!

Melzie said...

I love TJ and was featured there a while back-- and UT huh? So not the Rexburg one... cause, you know- I was there!

Unknown said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I love it. My parents were just here and I so wish I had seen this post before now!

Zoe said...

Lei, so sorry not to get back to you sooner! How did the relay go? My friends husband ran it also. I have been so busy with girls camp (which is this week) otherwise I would have LOVEDDDDD so have seen you. Maybe next time . . . I miss you girl!