15 February 2006

Oops - missed this one!

Rachelle tagged me to do this meme a week ago and I totally forgot about it until now! I've probably botched up the order here, but I'm pretty sure I'm the last one in this round to complete it.

1)
Teacher going Mad
2)
Saras always right
3)
ProfessorMe
4)
Musicalmom
5)
According to Lei

Select 5 people to tag:
I think most of MOFs have been tagged, so I'll choose one beautiful new face :)

~*~
Zoe~*~

Okay, now for the goods.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
just shy of 10 years ago, my husband and I met for the first time!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
pretty much the same thing I am doing now, except I wasn't pg, which means I was probably doing it faster :)

Five snacks you enjoy:
cereal
chocolate
fruit energy bars
almost any flavor bread (as long as it's fresh)
pb on anything

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Language or the Kiss - Indigo Girls
End of the World - REM (impressed?)
Over the Rainbow/What a Wonderful World - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwo'ole
A Mother's Prayer - sung by many different artists... Josh Groban and Charlotte Church is my fave version
songs by U2

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
travel to no end
buy a strad
build my own recording studio and
performing arts school
spend outrageous amounts on genuine art

Five bad habits:
scratching my scalp
leaving the shower door ajar
cleaning my ears with q-tips
using all the cutlery in one day
forgetting to floss

Five things you like doing:
making music
reading
dancing my heart out
gardening
entertaining

Five things you would never wear again:
fluorescent colors or
splatter paint
bows
socks that match my shirt
high tops

Five favorite toys:
my laptop
my new nikon
my kitchenaid mixer
my broiler (how better to cheat campfire-roasted marshmellows?)
my photo printer

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

Yay for doing that! I love reading the meme's.

Zoe said...

Hummm, I am going to have to think about this one!! :) Lei, I couldn't sleep last night because I feel like I got the question wrong to your "How well do you know me" Did I miss the answer? I am torn b/t the Hawaiian and Andrew one. LET ME KNOW!!!! :)

Kermit~the~Frog said...

You could tag me, if you like. I haven't been tagged for either this meme or the 4 lies and 1 truth meme.

Lei said...

oh yay, consider yourself tagged cyl!

zoe - you have to wait til fri. :)